We offer all services of international cargo transportation. The route can be chosen by yourself or by our specialists, who will pick up his with a view to minimizing the cost and speed of delivery. Your shipment will be delivered at any place except undeveloped humanity territories. Our experience includes:
- Building optimal cargo transportation route
- Optimal route preparation, planning and coordination for the multimodal and intermodal cargo transportation
- Delivery organization and constant freight monitoring
- Preparation of documents for the cargo, customs services
- Organization of cargo loading and unloading
- Cargo packaging and distribution
- Cargo insurance
- Consultation on all transportation and documentation issues
Dangerous (ADR) freight transportation
Dangerous freight is considered to materials and products which can cause harm to human or animal health, the environment or human property.
Such products are divided into the following 13 classes of dangerous goods: Class 1 – explosives (e.g. gunpowder), Class 2 – gas (e.g., aerosols), Class 3 – flammable liquids (such as gasoline) 4.1 class – flammable solids (such as sulfur), 4.2 class – spontaneously flammable material (e.g., charcoal, activated), class 4.3 – substances which, in contact with water, emit flammable gases (e.g., zinc powder), 5.1 class – oxidizing agents (such as potassium permanganate), 5.2 class – organic peroxides (for example, peroxide, acetyl acetone) 6.1 – toxic substances (such as pesticides), 6.2 class – infectious material (for example, vaccines), grade 7 – radioactive material (e.g., uranium), grade 8 – caustic substance (e.g., sulfuric acid), class 9 – miscellaneous dangerous substances and articles (for example, dry ice).
Our experts will make sure that vehicles are specially equipped for the transportation of dangerous goods. In addition, they ensure that the vehicles were marked by all standards and drivers have been trained in special courses (have all the necessary certificates).